top of page



- Mignon McLaughlin


Wedding Collections

Our couples invest an average of about $4,500 in our wedding services.
Please get in touch for more detailed pricing.

Bride Groom Chelan Leavenworth Manson wedding videographer videography

EVERLASTING (our most popular!)

Our most popular collection suits those who still want a shorter film, but also still fit in some extra moments of family and friends. This is our personal favorite length to edit, too!

  • 6-7 minute Wedding Day Film

  • 10 Hours of Coverage

  • 2 Filmmakers

  • Aerial Drone Footage (in compliance with FAA)

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 4.32.11 PM.png


This is for the couple who want a film that focus' on them and their love. There is room for short moments of friends and families (specifically little bits of toasts).

  • 4-5 minute Wedding Day Film

  • 8 Hours of Coverage

  • 2 Filmmakers

  • Aerial Drone Footage (in compliance with FAA)

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 4.32.11 PM.png

Allison & Adam

"Can I give them 10 Stars?! Tiana and Tom win for the best, most reliable, most communicative vendors I had the pleasure of working with while I planned my wedding (and that's really saying something - I had some great vendors!). The whole process was amazing from start to finish--they promptly responded to my inquiry, told me they were available, and after chatting with them I knew they'd be a great fit for my husband and me. They just care SO much about doing a good job. It's amazing to see how much pride they take in their work - and it really shows in the final product! To get started I filled out a questionnaire, had a phone call with them, and they kept me in the loop as the day approached as to what their plan was for the wedding. They showed up early, stayed late, and were an incredible joy to work with throughout the day. And once we got the finished product I knew I had made one of the best decisions of my life. We received the videos right before Thanksgiving and decided to debut them while our family was all together. Not a dry eye in the house! We're so happy to have these memories to show our children and grandchildren. Tom and Tiana - I cannot thank you enough for being an amazing blessing on our wedding day. Next time someone in my social circle gets married, I will INSIST they use you!"


Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 5_edited.jpg

What is required to get our date secured? When is the final payment due?

All that we need to get your date confirmed is a 25% non-refundable retainer and a signed contract. The remaining 75% is is split into three equal payments with the final payment due one month before your wedding date. This is all done through our online client management system so there is no scanning documents back and forth.

How do you record our audio during the day?

Before your first look or ceremony, we will attach lavalier mics to the bride, groom, and officiant. Each of these act as their own back-ups as well - the bride's audio will be picked up by the groom's mic and vice versa. We also plug into the DJ's soundboard for the ceremony and speeches.

Do you charge for travel to Chelan or Leavenworth?

Nope! We live in East Wenatchee but we include up to 50 miles of travel in each of our collections which means Chelan, Leavenworth and even Manson are all included.​ For weddings beyond this mileage, we offer travel starting at $500.

How will you decide on the music for our film?

During the months leading up to your wedding, we'll get information from you and your fiance on each of your music tastes (including your dislikes). We then combine those likes with how your wedding felt, your venue, etc. to find a the songs that really feel like it captures your story the best. Due to copyright laws, we can't use the latest top 40 track, but we have multiple places that we legally license music from.​​

Bride Groom Chelan Leavenworth Manson wedding videographer videography
Bride Groom Chelan Leavenworth Manson wedding videographer videography

Do you offer any add-ons like ceremony edits or toasts/speeches edits?

Yes! These can be added on to any of our collections above. Many choose to add on one or both. We also offer a one minute trailer (great for social media), extra coverage by the hour, and more. Let us know what you're interested in and we can customize something for you!​​

How and when will our film be delivered?

We'll keep most of the package a surprise, but about three months after your wedding you'll receive a website link to view and download your film(s). All of your films will be given in high-definition which are also social media friendly.

bottom of page